Architecture, Urban Planning and Territory
As a graduate of the USIL Architecture and Urban Planning program, you will be a creative leader capable of envisioning, designing and building products in line with demand in the real estate market, making intensive use of technology.
You will solve architectonic and urban/territorial planning problems and create innovative entrepreneurial initiatives, proposing development plans for cities and the territory. You will be committed to fostering a society of entrepreneurs, a humanized city and a productive territory.
What will you be able to do?
- You will be able to envision and supervise architectural and urban planning projects within the new national and international context, integrating the society, city and territory. You will also design new products according to demand, supervising construction with intensive use of technology, seeking industrialization.
- You will create and lead companies in the sector, heading multidisciplinary teams in major investment projects and promoting innovation in the field of architecture and urban planning.
- You will create, develop and implement entrepreneurial architectonic initiatives, advanced construction, financial, management, marketing and new product sales processes, effectively driving the development of society, the city and the territory.
- You will be capable of leading multidisciplinary teams to achieve common objectives, making decisions with a sustained commitment to improving the quality of life in society, the city and the territory.
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: Today, society demands alignment between higher education and what companies need. Therefore, we have integrated Business Management in a sound education in Architecture and Urban Planning, thereby achieving a competitive balance in our educational offering.
You will make a difference
As a USIL student, you will have the best opportunities for your professional development. You will find modern infrastructure equipped with the most advanced technology, as well as specialized computer, communications and electronics labs that are constantly updated in order to ensure ongoing contact with advances in the real world.
Areas of Professional Endeavor
- Builder and risk manager.
- Project manager and innovator.
- Negotiator and leader.
- Urban investment promoter.
As a USIL student, you will have the opportunity to pursue a concentration. Upon completion of the program, you will receive a bachelor’s degree diploma and an additional one for your concentration.
- Urban Planning and Territory
Provides methodology, vision and tools for land use planning and development, as well as factors that spur a city’s urban development.
- Urban Technology
Provides technological and regulatory knowledge for the efficient design of new real estate products and urban development in the regions.
- Metropolitan Areas
Provides the vision and management methodology to carry out, regulate, protect and intervene in urban renewal, overcrowding solutions and expansion, in order to optimize land use.
- Territorial System
Analyzes investment proposals originated by the impact of new megaprojects located in the capital and technology markets.