Mission of the Program
To shape leaders with a global perspective, who are capable of starting and running companies in the hospitality industry, generating value and contributing to the country’s sustainable development.
What will you be able to do?
- You will be able to formulate short and medium-term strategic, tactical and operating plans for the hospitality industry, taking the context into account and contributing to the country’s sustainable development.
- You will know how to use accounting, financial, administrative and technological tools to assess the feasibility of hospitality projects best aligned with the objectives of the organization and the economic, social and environmental context.
- You will be able to formulate and implement strategies that maximize and optimize the use of company resources, leading to greater productivity in a safe environment for all stakeholders.
- You will have the knowledge required for managing and innovating in lodging, food & beverage, entertainment and recreational services with the highest standards of quality, enabling you to be a leader in the market.
- You will be capable of leading multidisciplinary teams in multicultural settings, using effective communication to generate value in and outside the company, thereby contributing to community welfare with ethics and social responsibility.
You will make a difference
Internationally Accredited Program
The Hospitality Management program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA) based in the United States.
The program’s infrastructure is among the most advanced in Latin America: several kitchens, a hotel guestroom classroom and laboratories with the top hospitality management systems (Opera, Micros).
You will be taught and advised by well-known professionals in the industry who have studied at the leading hospitality schools in North American and Europe (Cornell University, Penn State University, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), Florida International University, etc.).
Areas of Professional Endeavor
- Manager of hospitality services and operations
- Food and beverage manager
- Leading, entrepreneurial and manager
Internships in Peru
The Hospitality Management program has an extensive internship program that will allow you to do internships at prestigious companies in Peru.
Internship at JW Marriot
You will have the possibility of doing a paid internship at the JW Marriot hotels in Lima or Cusco for six months while pursuing your studies, as part of the Internship at the Marriott course.
Semester in Cusco
This exclusive program allows you to spend a semester doing an internship at a company in the hotel industry in the city of Cusco while taking online courses.
You will be able to do internships in real work environments at companies pertaining to the College of Hospitality Management, Tourism Administration and Gastronomy: Don Ignacio Restaurant, Di Café & Gourmet Store and the Casa de Don Ignacio Hotel (Cusco).
- Service Operations
- Food and Beverage Management
- Service Marketing
- Human Resources
- Culinary Arts
- Catering and Event Organization