The USIL Business Administration program shapes professionals with aptitudes and competencies for effectively starting and running businesses in a globalized world, with an approach geared toward decision making.
Graduates of the Business Administration program may hold the positions of:
- Functional Manager - Manages a specific area, designing strategies geared toward the achievement of an organization’s objectives
- Administration and Finance Manager - Manages a company’s financial resources, designing strategies to maximize profits
- Branch or Store Manager – Efficiently manages resources, achieving the area’s goals
- Consultant or Advisor - Efficiently guides internal or external customers, accompanying them in the achievement of their objectives
- Formulates short, medium and long-term plans, establishing objectives and efficiently allocating resources, in order to contribute to the company’s and the country’s development.
- Evaluates performance, processes and activities qualitatively and quantitatively, considering the internal and external environment and taking actions for improvement.
- Plans for economic and financial resources, using management models to maximize profits.
- Leads teams, using human resource management techniques and tools to achieve established goals and results.
Communicates clearly and effectively using verbal, nonverbal and writing skills, making good use of information and communication technologies in personal and professional situations.
Has a good command of English, using the four linguistic skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) at a pre-intermediate level, according to the standards established by the Common European Framework of Reference, using simple and compound structures in personal and professional situations.
Defends positions based on criteria, arguments and evaluations applicable to different contexts for decision making or problem solving.
Makes use of his/her self-knowledge, independence and social commitment in order to become an active agent in the construction of the person he/she aspires to be and to transform his/her global environment.
Manages resources efficiently, effectively and ethically in a dynamic and competitive environment, contributing to the country’s sustainable development.