Graduates of the Marketing and Commercial Management program are professionals in the area of business science who design, implement and oversee marketing activities for the purpose of generating value, satisfaction and growth for users, consumers and companies in local and global environments, with ethics and social responsibility in the long term.
Graduates of the Marketing and Commercial Management program may hold the positions of:
- Marketing Manager - Supervises and plans all of an organization’s marketing activities in order to add value in markets and the organization, with ethics and social responsibility in the long term.
- Product or Brand Manager – Organizes and oversees the execution of marketing plans for a brand, service or product, with a sound financial basis.
- Commercial Manager - Supervises the marketing and sales teams. Maintains constant communication with customers in order to stay abreast of changes in the market and achieve the objectives of the marketing plan.
For the purpose of increasing their professional competitiveness, participants will develop and build on general and specific competencies over the course of their studies.
- Designs the short, medium and long-term strategic marketing plan, establishing objectives and allocating resources efficiently in order to contribute to the company’s and the country’s development.
- Evaluates performance, processes and activities qualitatively and quantitatively, taking the internal and external environment into account, and executing actions for improvement.
- Plans marketing communication strategies using the communications mix and new actions, ideas, techniques in order to maximize company profits.
- Formulates the sales strategy, following the guidelines of the strategic marketing plan in order to achieve its objectives.
Communicates clearly and effectively using verbal, nonverbal and writing skills, making good use of information and communication technologies in personal and professional situations.
Has a good command of English, using the four linguistic skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) at a pre-intermediate level, according to the standards established by the Common European Framework of Reference, using simple and compound structures in personal and professional situations.
Defends positions based on criteria, arguments and evaluations applicable to different contexts for decision making or problem solving.
Makes use of his/her self-knowledge, independence and social commitment in order to become an active agent in the construction of the person he/she aspires to be and to transform his/her global environment.
Manages resources efficiently, effectively and ethically in a dynamic and competitive environment, contributing to the country’s sustainable development.