Early Childhood Education
As a graduate of the Early Childhood Education program you will be capable of responding adequately to the particular needs of early childhood, in a constantly changing globalized context.
We use an innovative teaching model based on sound philosophical, scientific and pedagogical foundations that will enhance your dedication to teaching children.
What will you be able to do?
- You will be able to identify the developmental stages of children from 0 to 3 years of age (early childhood education) in order to strengthen their skills, using early childhood education techniques that enable you to foster a child’s all-round development.
- You will know the psychosocial characteristics of children from 3 to 5 years of age that foster their full educational development.
- You will design and implement educational programs that develop social responsibility, entrepreneurship and environmental awareness.
- You will plan activities that involve education actors in order to draw attention to diversity and inclusion.
- You will identify educational demands to be met, establishing diagnostics that enable you to develop feasible, innovative education proposals.
- You will disseminate and design pedagogical projects, using teaching methods and strategies that enable you to transmit knowledge and values to students.
Areas of Professional Endeavor
- Director, coordinator or faculty member of an educational institution.
- President, dean, coordinator or researcher at an institution of higher education.
- Director, coordinator of tutoring, advisory or consulting sessions.
- Director, coordinator or faculty member of a sectoral educational institution.
- Director, consultant or promoter at an education company.
Better professionals, better people
At USIL, we offer you a holistic education that will build your capacities and develop your potential, in order to achieve academic excellence. We will also give you the tools to become a global professional and 21st century entrepreneur.
- You will be achievement-oriented.
- You will develop leadership skills.
- You will learn to work as a member of a team.
- You will strengthen your proactivity and flexibility.
- You will develop an entrepreneurial attitude.
- You will learn to manage risks.
- You will master the English language for global use.
- You will be able to communicate effectively in writing, orally and graphically.
- You will develop negotiating skills.
- Psychomotor Education.
- Early Stimulation.