With the knowledge you will acquire about science and engineering, food technology, and business management, you will be capable of designing, executing and evaluating important agro-industrial projects. If you have an innovative, entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in the science and technology employed in food processing, this is the major for you.
YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
AGRO-INDUSTRIAL PLANT IN PACHACÁMAC
USIL has a modern agro-industrial plant in Pachacámac for students in the Agro-industrial Engineering and Agribusiness program, who are able to study and work the way they would in a real factory.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL ENDEAVOR
- Director and promoter of agro-industrial production, planning and control
- Director and promoter of food safety and quality in agro-industrial and food-related processes
- Agro-industrial product and service developer
- Specialist in agribusiness and agricultural exports
- Promoter of agro-industrial processes that involve intensive labor and promote social inclusion of the surrounding community
Head of Pet Food Industrial Processes at Molitalia
“I decided to study Agro-industrial Engineering and Agribusiness at USIL because it was the best option. It’s an academic program geared toward business management, in order to improve Peru’s agricultural and export capacity, as well as to offer more value-added products rather than only raw material. At USIL, I received a high-quality education. During my time there, I had well-qualified teachers, the infrastructure was good, and there was a pleasant atmosphere for studying.”