It provides an education geared toward understanding legal and financial systems, in line with the challenges of the 21st century. USIL lawyers are outstanding leaders who are capable of coordinating and being a member of multidisciplinary management teams.
YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The diplomas for the concentrations offered by the College of Law are issued with the seal of the Centro de Estudios Garrigues (Spain), continental Europe’s largest law and tax consulting firm.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL ENDEAVOR
- Legal departments of national and international companies
- High-impact public institutions and agencies
- Decentralized organizations, local and regional governments
- National and international law firms
- Private consulting firms
- Civil, tax, administrative and labor courts
- International organizations (United Nations, World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank, Organization of American States, United Nations Development Program, European Union, Mercosur, etc.)
José Erick Guevara Najarro
Intern - Petroperú
“Majoring in Law at USIL was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, for a number of reasons. The USIL business approach to education differentiates me from large number of lawyers in the market. In addition, during my time there, I had outstanding teachers and established a network of contacts. Now that I’m specializing in tax law, I can put everything I learned into practice, which enables me to advise companies and provide comprehensive, efficient tax service and respond to their needs.”