Information Systems Engineering
Do you consider yourself a geek? Do you keep up with the latest advances in information and communication technologies? Do you know something about programming and have big ideas to put into practice in the virtual world? If so, the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola Information Systems Engineering program is for you.
As a graduate of the USIL Information Systems Engineering program, you will be capable of using your creativity and knowledge in the creation, management and development of information and communication technologies (ICT), in order to tend to the needs of companies and corporations that hire you, as well as to start your own business.
Your performance will be marked by innovation, a humanist and analytical approach, and an ethical and socially responsible attitude in dealing with the challenges of the 21st century.
What will you be able to do?
- You will use information and communication technologies (ICT) to generate and maintain competitive advantages in the organization.
- You will propose, design and develop information systems to suit the company’s needs.
- You will use modern engineering techniques to provide effective solutions.
- You will participate in IT advisory and audit teams.
- You will apply your knowledge of business sciences to undertake your own projects.
- You will perform your work with a socially responsible, committed attitude.
Areas of Professional Endeavor
- Software developer.
- Functional analyst.
- Network and communications manager.
- ICT project developer (hardware, software and communications).
- Database manager.
- ICT consultant.
- Information technology systems manager.
- Entrepreneur in the ICT sector.
During the last two years of the program, you will take a variety of elective courses that enable you to specialize and graduate with one of the following concentrations:
- Development of Applications for Mobile Devices
USIL is the first university in Peru to offer a concentration that enables you to expand your professional horizons and join the promising wireless communication industry.
- Introduction to Mobile Technology
- Programming Mobile Devices
- Mobile Application Development
- Topics in Mobile Technology
- Information Technology Security and Networks
- Computer Security Administration
- Topics in Information Security
- Cisco Network III
- Cisco Network IV
- Engineering and Intelligent Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Machine Intelligence